Our Epoxy Resin is meant to be measured using a 1:1 ratio by volume. Sides A and B differ in weight so it would not be accurate to weigh the sides before mixing. If you use this method of measurement, you are more likely to have curing problems or sticky/tacky epoxy.
Articles in this section
- Does Temperature Affect Table Top Epoxy?
- Why Epoxy Hardener turned yellow in the bottle?
- How do I clean epoxy resin tools? (spatulas, mixing cups, bowls, etc.)
- What is the working time/pot life of Table Top Epoxy?
- How Does Cold Weather Affect Epoxy Resin?
- Why does epoxy crystalize?
- Can I get a Matte or Satin Finish when using Table Top Epoxy?
- How do I thin Epoxy for certain applications?
- My Epoxy is Sticky/Tacky, What Do I Do?
- Can you measure Part A and Part B tabletop epoxy by weight?