Our Epoxy Resin is meant to be measured using a 1:1 ratio by volume. Sides A and B differ in weight so it would not be accurate to weigh the sides before mixing. If you use this method of measurement, you are more likely to have curing problems or sticky/tacky epoxy.
Articles in this section
- Does Temperature Affect Table Top Epoxy?
- Why Epoxy Hardener turned yellow in the bottle?
- How do I clean epoxy resin tools? (spatulas, mixing cups, bowls, etc.)
- How do I work with Epoxy in warm/hot climates and temperatures?
- Can you apply several coats of epoxy resin? If so, how is this accomplished?
- Can I buff scratches out of epoxy resin?
- What Should I Use to Cover my Work Area from Epoxy-Resin Drips?
- What’s the difference between plastic & silicone resin molds?
- How do I dispose of epoxy resin and clean my tools & containers?
- Why is Epoxy Surface Cloudy or Dull?