Once the epoxy is fully cured, its resistance is about 135 degrees Fahrenheit. You can place hot cups of coffee, bowls, plates but never hot pans right out of the oven. You will want to use pot holders. This is a standard for all epoxies.
Articles in this section
- Does Temperature Affect Table Top Epoxy?
- Why Epoxy Hardener turned yellow in the bottle?
- How do I clean epoxy resin tools? (spatulas, mixing cups, bowls, etc.)
- How do I work with Epoxy in warm/hot climates and temperatures?
- Can you apply several coats of epoxy resin? If so, how is this accomplished?
- Can I buff scratches out of epoxy resin?
- What Should I Use to Cover my Work Area from Epoxy-Resin Drips?
- What’s the difference between plastic & silicone resin molds?
- How do I dispose of epoxy resin and clean my tools & containers?
- Why is Epoxy Surface Cloudy or Dull?