It is important to first prime the pumps. First, remove the air before use. You want to make sure you pump it enough times until product is dispensed without any air bubbles or spitting.
Articles in this section
- What is blushing?
- How do I prepare my surface?
- 521 Marine Epoxy Dispensing and Mixing Instructions
- How can I control Cure Time?
- What does Pot life mean for Marine Epoxy?
- Why do I need to remove rot before I add 5:1 Marine Grade Epxoy?
- What are the mixing time guidelines I should follow for 521 Marine Resin?
- Can I use different hardeners with ProMarine Supplies 521 Marine Epoxy?
- How long should I wait between applying coats of 521 epoxy resin?
- How can I prevent bubbles/pinholes/fisheyes in my epoxy resin?