It is important to first prime the pumps. First, remove the air before use. You want to make sure you pump it enough times until product is dispensed without any air bubbles or spitting.
Articles in this section
- What is blushing?
- How do I prepare my surface?
- 521 Marine Epoxy Dispensing and Mixing Instructions
- How can I control Cure Time?
- What does Pot life mean for Marine Epoxy?
- Why do I need to remove rot before I add 5:1 Marine Grade Epxoy?
- What is the shelf life of 521 Marine Grade Epoxy Resin?
- How do I prepare the surface over other various materials?
- How to I prime the 521 Marine Grade Epoxy Resin pumps for accuracy?
- How do I store 521 epoxy properly?