Pot life is a phrase used to compare the cure speeds of different hardeners. It is the amount of time a specific mass of mixed resin and hardener remains a liquid at a particular temperature.
Articles in this section
- What is blushing?
- How do I prepare my surface?
- 521 Marine Epoxy Dispensing and Mixing Instructions
- How can I control Cure Time?
- What does Pot life mean for Marine Epoxy?
- Why do I need to remove rot before I add 5:1 Marine Grade Epxoy?
- What are the mixing time guidelines I should follow for 521 Marine Resin?
- Can I use different hardeners with ProMarine Supplies 521 Marine Epoxy?
- How long should I wait between applying coats of 521 epoxy resin?
- How can I prevent bubbles/pinholes/fisheyes in my epoxy resin?