Preparation steps to work with epoxy resin include covering a level work area with wax paper (as epoxy resin will not stick to it); and having at hand the items you plan to use. These may include containers for mixing, molds for crafting, tools for handling, and items to be placed in molds (ephemera/keepsakes) – and of course – ProMarine Epoxy Resins!
Articles in this section
- Does Temperature Affect Table Top Epoxy?
- Why Epoxy Hardener turned yellow in the bottle?
- How do I clean epoxy resin tools? (spatulas, mixing cups, bowls, etc.)
- How do I work with Epoxy in warm/hot climates and temperatures?
- Can you apply several coats of epoxy resin? If so, how is this accomplished?
- Can I buff scratches out of epoxy resin?
- What Should I Use to Cover my Work Area from Epoxy-Resin Drips?
- What’s the difference between plastic & silicone resin molds?
- How do I dispose of epoxy resin and clean my tools & containers?
- Why is Epoxy Surface Cloudy or Dull?